Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year!

Well the last 2 or so month from last year got pretty interesting to say the least.
Most recently, I got hit by the flu. Worst flu ever! This was the first time in my entire life I've ever had the aching body symptom. Boy does it SUCK! I've still got it and my body is still hurting as I type this. From a traditional Chinese medicine standpoint, I seem to have all the bad stuff -dampness, wind, and cold influences. I ended up adding "huo qi" -literally "fire qi" to the mix as I didn't think to balance my pretty basic treatment so I started getting nose bleeds! haha wonderful... -__-;;

Anyhoo, I'm hoping to get my webpage updated as soon as I recover from this horrible plague...
Hope everyone's new year was pleasant!


.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

We missed you at the big party at Marc's.

Congrats on the blog... you are now officially "trendy"

12:53 PM  
Blogger ArtZombie said...

Haha! Trendy he says. This is just a place where I can scream at the sky and have it on record! ;)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home