Monday, September 11, 2006

Hi Honey! I'm home!

Ok so I've been away a while. What've I been doing? Well I was at DeAnza College WAY down south for a while with this whacky schedule that turned me into a sleep deprived maniac. Sort of zombie-like actually. >.>: I was getting a crash course in Maya over the summer semester. Trying to cram a TON of data into my skull. Nose bleed and all.

So um. Anyway, I'll post what I'm working on with Maya soon. I just thought I'd put up a pic or two of some 2D work for now....



The other two here are still WiP:



This one is a close up for until I manage to adjust some stuff -like contrast. I was told that it was all too dark and elements were hard to see in the smaller version...




Well that's it for now...!



.

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Sweet images dude. I particularly like the second one. I believe I dated her once....

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home