Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ha. Stabbing at it AGAIN...!

WTH? I took a look at this some time last week and thought to myself... "That wall looks kinda bland..." and so, here I am again picking away at it... Sheesh! I'll admit it. I can be a detail freak. It'll probably bake just a *little bit* longer then I'll let it go. Planning on printing a small hand full on some fancy shiney paper...


















...in other news, I've been working only 1 day out of the week in that colorful world of retail.
The other 5 (and on occasion 6) go to working with the great folks at Ghostbot.
Wearing numerous hats over there, it's certainly been interesting.

Picked up a copy of "Good Omens", a novel written by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman. Pretty good read but I think some of that English humor's lost on me. The setting is also out there in England, and having never been out there, I find myself having to make a few assumptions or just accept certain things. More on this book when I actually finish it I guess ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home