Monday, November 20, 2006

Still here...!

Sheesh. So I got this retail job that's eating my soul piece by piece. Sure it pays the bills but goddamn if it doesn't sap my energy to do much in between. I've managed to do a few things I guess. Certainly not as much as I'd like to anyway.

If I ever get my scanner up and running, I'll start posting the meager doodles I do. For now though, it'll have to be all the digital blah blah...

Here. This might look familiar. I'm still working on it when I actually do have the energy. I probably should funnel some of my frustrations into the art but I'm almost afraid I'll screw things up due to clouded vision.


3 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

Dude that's hot! You gotta post up some of your ding dang sketches!

11:17 AM  
Blogger roque said...

Nice lighting, jerky!

7:51 PM  
Blogger ArtZombie said...

Hey thanks guys! Yeah... sorry my blog kinda blows as far as updates -but hey: I've actually made 2 whole entries in the span of uhh.. a few days! Well... I will in a minute anyways!


...jerky? o_O



.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home